2024 Environment canada st john - St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Weather Forecast | AccuWeather Current Weather 2:49 AM 57° F RealFeel® 58° Air Quality Fair Wind N 2 mph Wind Gusts 2 mph Clear More Details...

 
Aug 27, 2023 · Forecast issued: 11:00 AM NDT Sunday 27 August 2023. Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 7 or high. Becoming cloudy this evening with 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 13. . Environment canada st john

19°C. A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19. UV index 7 or high. Night: Increasing cloudiness. Low 10. Sun, 27 Aug. 18°C.Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for St. John's, NL, CA with The Weather Network. This map combines the latest ice information available from Canadian Ice Service charts. This ice information is updated daily in areas of known marine activity. In remaining Canadian waters, ice information is updated weekly from the regional charts which are issued at the end of the day every Wednesday. Take a look at our Ice Products Guide ...Sep 5, 2023 · East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis. Fourchu. Funk Island Bank. Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half. Gulf - Magdalen - western half. Gulf - Port au Port. Lake Melville. Laurentian Fan. Mid Labrador Coast. Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 23. Humidex 30. UV index 6 or high. Cloudy periods. Low 16. A mix of sun and cloud. High 26 except 20 along parts of the coast.Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Saint John is a seaport city located on the Bay of Fundy in the province of New Brunswick, Canada. It is Canada's oldest incorporated city, established by royal charter on May 18, 1785, during the reign of George III. [9] The port is Canada's third-largest port by tonnage with a cargo base that includes dry and liquid bulk, break bulk ...The highway driving conditions website allows you to keep track of highway construction slowdowns, winter driving conditions and other important transportation factors. 511 Traveler Information System. Construction Slow Downs. Provincial Plow Tracker. Highway Web Cams. Winter Driving Conditions. Winter Driving Conditions. Provincial Plow Tracker.Monthly frequency of precipitation. 52%. Note that more recent Averages and Extremes information for this location may be available. Please visit the Historical Climate Data's Almanac Averages and Extremes page. 02 Sep. Average high. 19.3 °C. Average low. 7.3 °C.Technical Marine Synopsis. Issued 8:00 PM NDT 23 August 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located on a line. northeast-southwest over the Grand Banks. By 8:00 p.m. NDT Thursday trough located east of the Grand Banks. At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line.British Columbia. Newfoundland and Labrador. Cummins Lakes Park. Fort St. John. Gonzales Point. Gulf Islands (Southern) Kootenay (National Park) McBride. Pitt Meadows. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for St. John's, NL, CA with The Weather Network.Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 22. Humidex 28. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight. A few showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing late this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight.Forecast issued: 4:00 PM NDT Thursday 31 August 2023. Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low 7. A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 17.Aug 11, 2023 · Detailed Forecast. Today. A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21. UV index 6 or high. Tonight. Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Sep 4, 2023 · Forecast issued: 4:00 PM NDT Saturday 26 August 2023. Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 11 except 7 in low lying areas. Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h. High 20. Forecast issued: 11:00 AM NDT Sunday 27 August 2023. Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 7 or high. Becoming cloudy this evening with 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 13.Environment Canada's weather web site provides official weather warnings, current conditions, forecasts, and weather models, for public and marine areas in Canada. Environment Canada's weather web site provides official weather warnings, current conditions, forecasts, and weather models, for public and marine areas in Canada. 1-3. Enjoy your usual outdoor activities. Ideal air quality for outdoor activities. Moderate Risk. 4-6. Consider reducing or rescheduling strenuous activities outdoors if you are experiencing symptoms. No need to modify your usual outdoor activities unless you experience symptoms such as coughing and throat irritation. High Risk. Marine Forecasts and Warnings for Canada. Choose a coloured marine region for the latest marine weather. Warning. Watch. Advisory. No warning or watch. Tropical Cyclone Statement. Strong wind warning program start and end dates may vary. More details.St. John's is the capital and largest city of the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador. It is located on the eastern tip of the Avalon Peninsula on the island of Newfoundland. The city spans 446.04 km 2 (172.22 sq mi) and is the easternmost city in North America (excluding Greenland ).Forecast issued: 11:00 AM NDT Sunday 27 August 2023. Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 7 or high. Becoming cloudy this evening with 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 13.Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for St. John's, NL, CA with The Weather Network. East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis. Fourchu. Funk Island Bank. Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half. Gulf - Magdalen - western half. Gulf - Port au Port. Lake Melville. Laurentian Fan. Mid Labrador Coast.Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for St. John's, NL, CA with The Weather Network.1 day ago · Low 14. Wed, 30 Aug. Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers over northern sections late in the afternoon. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 5 or moderate. Get current weather alerts across Canada from the Authoritative Source of Weather Alerts 24/7; Environment Canada. Read about the latest events in our weather summaries. Know the risk of lightning strikes with our lightning danger maps. Track hurricanes in motion. Hurricane.historical climate data web site is a gateway to information on matters such as past (hourly, daily, monthly and almanac) weather includes: temperature, snow, snow on ground, precipitation, rain, wind speed and direction, heating and cooling degree days, visibility, relative humidity, wind chill and humidex in Canada.Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for St. John's, NL, CA with The Weather Network. Forecast issued: 4:00 PM NDT Wednesday 6 September 2023. Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low 19. Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Local amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 26.St. John's Int'l Airport - Past 24 Hour Conditions - Environment Canada. Canadian Centre for Climate Services Library. Wind Chill and Humidex Calculators.This map combines the latest ice information available from Canadian Ice Service charts. This ice information is updated daily in areas of known marine activity. In remaining Canadian waters, ice information is updated weekly from the regional charts which are issued at the end of the day every Wednesday. Take a look at our Ice Products Guide ...1 day ago · Low 14. Wed, 30 Aug. Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers over northern sections late in the afternoon. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 5 or moderate. Get the latest 7 Day weather for Saint John, NB, CA including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps from the weather experts.Environment Canada's weather web site provides official weather warnings, current conditions, forecasts, and weather models, for public and marine areas in Canada. Canadian weather RADAR, tropical storm tracking, lightning activity, UV index, and AQHI index values also available. St. John's, NL. Environment Canada WeatherSep 4, 2023 · Forecast issued: 11:00 AM NDT Sunday 27 August 2023. Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 7 or high. Becoming cloudy this evening with 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 13. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network.Sep 2, 2023 · 19°C. A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19. UV index 7 or high. Night: Increasing cloudiness. Low 10. Sun, 27 Aug. 18°C. Marine Weather for: Atlantic - Newfoundland. Click on the coloured marine region for which you would like the marine forecast or latest warning. Warning. Watch. Advisory. No warning or watch. Strong wind warning program start and end dates may vary. More details. Get current weather alerts across Canada from the Authoritative Source of Weather Alerts 24/7; Environment Canada. Read about the latest events in our weather summaries. Know the risk of lightning strikes with our lightning danger maps. Track hurricanes in motion. Hurricane. 1-3. Enjoy your usual outdoor activities. Ideal air quality for outdoor activities. Moderate Risk. 4-6. Consider reducing or rescheduling strenuous activities outdoors if you are experiencing symptoms. No need to modify your usual outdoor activities unless you experience symptoms such as coughing and throat irritation. High Risk. 1 day ago · Low 14. Wed, 30 Aug. Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers over northern sections late in the afternoon. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 5 or moderate. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for St. John's, NL, CA with The Weather Network. FPCN56 CWHX 040800 Extended forecasts from Tuesday night 5 September to Sunday 10 September for Newfoundland issued by Environment Canada at 5:30 a.m. NDT Monday 4 September 2023. The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 11:00 a.m. NDT. St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula. Tuesday night..Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Sep 2, 2023 · Forecast issued: 11:00 AM NDT Sunday 27 August 2023. Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 7 or high. Becoming cloudy this evening with 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 13. Hot spot in New Brunswick: 19.2 °C F Fredericton AAFC. Cold spot in New Brunswick: 12.8 °C F Edmundston. Hot spot in Canada: 25.4 °C F McTavish, QC. Cold spot in Canada: -3.7 °C F CFS Alert, NU. Use Current Location. or choose a province or territory: AB. BC.Environment Canada Weather Office. ... St. John’s, NL A1B 4J6. Email: ... Honourable John G. Abbott Mandate Letter Minister’s Office.Canadian Lightning Danger Map - Canada. The Canadian Lightning Danger Map (CLDM) represents areas at greatest risk of being struck by lightning in the next 10 minutes. Times are expressed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The interval between maps is 10 minutes.FPCN16 CWHX 040800 Forecasts for Newfoundland issued by Environment Canada at 5:30 a.m. NDT Monday 4 September 2023 for today and Tuesday. The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 11:00 a.m. NDT. St. John's and vicinity Avalon Peninsula Southeast. Today..A mix of sun and cloud.Get current weather alerts across Canada from the Authoritative Source of Weather Alerts 24/7; Environment Canada. Read about the latest events in our weather summaries. Know the risk of lightning strikes with our lightning danger maps. Track hurricanes in motion. Hurricane.Get current weather alerts across Canada from the Authoritative Source of Weather Alerts 24/7; Environment Canada. Read about the latest events in our weather summaries. Know the risk of lightning strikes with our lightning danger maps. Track hurricanes in motion. Hurricane. 19°C. A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19. UV index 7 or high. Night: Increasing cloudiness. Low 10. Sun, 27 Aug. 18°C.Environment and natural resources ... Hot spot in Canada: 22.7 ... St. John's: Light Drizzle and Fog: 18°C: Thunder Bay: Clear: 7°C: Toronto:Sep 4, 2023 · Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 19. UV index 6 or high. Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13 except 8 in low lying areas. Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 21. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for St. John's, NL, CA with The Weather Network. Forecast issued: 11:00 AM NDT Sunday 27 August 2023. Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 7 or high. Becoming cloudy this evening with 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 13.Environment Canada's weather web site provides official weather warnings, current conditions, forecasts, and weather models, for public and marine areas in Canada. Canadian weather RADAR, tropical storm tracking, lightning activity, UV index, and AQHI index values also available.Environment and natural resources ... Hot spot in Canada: 22.7 ... St. John's: Light Drizzle and Fog: 18°C: Thunder Bay: Clear: 7°C: Toronto:School District Stresses Importance of Emotional, Social Well-Being This YearFPCN16 CWHX 040800 Forecasts for Newfoundland issued by Environment Canada at 5:30 a.m. NDT Monday 4 September 2023 for today and Tuesday. The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 11:00 a.m. NDT. St. John's and vicinity Avalon Peninsula Southeast. Today..A mix of sun and cloud.Historical Climate Data. Access historical weather, climate data, and related information for numerous locations across Canada. Temperature, precipitation, degree days, relative humidity, wind speed and direction, monthly summaries, averages, extremes and Climate Normals, are some of the information you will find on this site. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for St. John's, NL, CA with The Weather Network.Alerts. Get current weather alerts across Canada from the Authoritative Source of Weather Alerts 24/7; Environment Canada. Read about the latest events in our weather summaries. Know the risk of lightning strikes with our lightning danger maps. Track hurricanes in motion.Get the latest 7 Day weather for Saint John, NB, CA including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps from the weather experts.Cappahayden and Cambriol – Two discoveries made in 2020, approximately 500 kms east of St. John’s, NL The discoveries are in a water depth of about 1,100 meters, located within 10 to 20 kilometers of each other, and about 500 kms offshore from St. John’s, the capital city of Newfoundland and Labrador. bp is a 35% partner in the first five ... Monthly frequency of precipitation. 52%. Note that more recent Averages and Extremes information for this location may be available. Please visit the Historical Climate Data's Almanac Averages and Extremes page. 03 Sep. Average high. 17.9 °C. Average low. 9.4 °C.St. John's, NL. Environment Canada WeatherEnvironment Canada's weather web site provides official weather warnings, current conditions, forecasts, and weather models, for public and marine areas in Canada.St. John's - Hourly Forecast - Environment Canada. Last updated 2:01 PM PDT Sun 3 Sep 2023.1 day ago · Reduce your heat risk. Schedule outdoor activities during the coolest parts of the day. Heat warnings are issued when very high temperature or humidity conditions are expected to pose an elevated risk of heat illnesses, such as heat stroke or heat exhaustion. Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. Aug 31, 2023 · Forecast issued: 4:00 PM NDT Thursday 31 August 2023. Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low 7. A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 17. Marine Weather for: Atlantic - Newfoundland. Click on the coloured marine region for which you would like the marine forecast or latest warning. Warning. Watch. Advisory. No warning or watch. Strong wind warning program start and end dates may vary. More details.Alerts for: Saint John and County. Saint John and County. 1:13 PM ADT Monday 28 August 2023. No alerts in effect. Follow: Regional ATOM. Feedback.High 26 except 19 along parts of the coast. Cloudy periods. Low 12. A mix of sun and cloud. High 26 except 18 along parts of the coast. Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Sunny. High 25 except 18 along parts of the coast.Alerts for: B.C. Peace River - Environment Canada. Last updated 7:38 PM PDT Thu 17 Aug 2023. Please note that this page is no longer reporting alerts.Environment canada st john

Sep 4, 2023 · St. John's - Hourly Forecast - Environment Canada. Last updated 12:31 AM PDT Wed 6 Sep 2023. . Environment canada st john

environment canada st john

FPCN16 CWHX 040800 Forecasts for Newfoundland issued by Environment Canada at 5:30 a.m. NDT Monday 4 September 2023 for today and Tuesday. The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 11:00 a.m. NDT. St. John's and vicinity Avalon Peninsula Southeast. Today..A mix of sun and cloud. Sep 4, 2023 · St. John's, NL - 7 Day Forecast - Environment Canada Last updated 5:54 AM PDT Wed 6 Sep 2023 St. John's, NL No alerts in effect Current Conditions Past 24 hours Weather Radar Satellite Lightning 14°C °C °F Observed at: St. John's Int'l Airport Date: 8:30 PM NDT Monday 4 September 2023 Condition: Mostly Cloudy Pressure: 101.4 kPa Tendency: Rising Current Hurricane Conditions. Weather Warnings - These bulletins (when issued) can be viewed by clicking on a colour filled region of interest on the weather information (alerts layer) map. Hurricane Track Information - Online map of the storms tracked by the Canadian Hurricane Centre. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for St. John's, NL, CA with The Weather Network.High 26 except 19 along parts of the coast. Cloudy periods. Low 12. A mix of sun and cloud. High 26 except 18 along parts of the coast. Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Sunny. High 25 except 18 along parts of the coast.Forecast issued: 4:00 PM NDT Saturday 26 August 2023. Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 11 except 7 in low lying areas. Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h. High 20.High 26 except 19 along parts of the coast. Cloudy periods. Low 12. A mix of sun and cloud. High 26 except 18 along parts of the coast. Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Sunny. High 25 except 18 along parts of the coast.Forecast issued: 4:00 PM ADT Wednesday 30 August 2023. Rain at times heavy ending this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thundershower early this evening. Fog patches dissipating near midnight. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low 12.Environment Canada Weather Office. ... St. John’s, NL A1B 4J6. Email: ... Honourable John G. Abbott Mandate Letter Minister’s Office.Environment and natural resources ... Hot spot in Canada: 22.7 ... St. John's: Light Drizzle and Fog: 18°C: Thunder Bay: Clear: 7°C: Toronto:High 26 except 19 along parts of the coast. Cloudy periods. Low 12. A mix of sun and cloud. High 26 except 18 along parts of the coast. Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Sunny. High 25 except 18 along parts of the coast.Forecast issued: 11:00 AM NDT Sunday 27 August 2023. Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 7 or high. Becoming cloudy this evening with 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 13.Aug 31, 2023 · Forecast issued: 4:00 PM NDT Thursday 31 August 2023. Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low 7. A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 17. Get the latest 7 Day weather for Saint John, NB, CA including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps from the weather experts.2 days ago · Monthly frequency of precipitation. 52%. Note that more recent Averages and Extremes information for this location may be available. Please visit the Historical Climate Data's Almanac Averages and Extremes page. 03 Sep. Average high. 17.9 °C. Average low. 9.4 °C. Alerts. Get current weather alerts across Canada from the Authoritative Source of Weather Alerts 24/7; Environment Canada. Read about the latest events in our weather summaries. Know the risk of lightning strikes with our lightning danger maps. Track hurricanes in motion.FPCN48 CWAO 282300 Ultraviolet (UV) index forecast for Canadian cities issued by Environment Canada at 7:00 p.m. EDT Monday 28 August 2023 for Tuesday. UV index is related to sky conditions and precipitations. UV index would be higher than stated during sunny breaks or if weather conditions improve. All times are in local time.The highway driving conditions website allows you to keep track of highway construction slowdowns, winter driving conditions and other important transportation factors. 511 Traveler Information System. Construction Slow Downs. Provincial Plow Tracker. Highway Web Cams. Winter Driving Conditions. Winter Driving Conditions. Provincial Plow Tracker.St. John's - Hourly Forecast - Environment Canada. Last updated 12:31 AM PDT Wed 6 Sep 2023.1 day ago · Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 66 °F. Scattered clouds. (Weather station: St. John's, Canada). See more current weather St. John's Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures Sep 3 – Sep 9 Lo:56 Sun, 3 Hi:73 12 Lo:56 Mon, 4 Hi:67 9 0.09 Lo:60 Tue, 5 Hi:63 10 0.06 Lo:61 Wed, 6 Low 14. Wed, 30 Aug. Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers over northern sections late in the afternoon. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 5 or moderate.1-3. Enjoy your usual outdoor activities. Ideal air quality for outdoor activities. Moderate Risk. 4-6. Consider reducing or rescheduling strenuous activities outdoors if you are experiencing symptoms. No need to modify your usual outdoor activities unless you experience symptoms such as coughing and throat irritation. High Risk.Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for St. John's, NL, CA with The Weather Network. Forecast issued: 11:00 AM NDT Sunday 27 August 2023. Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 7 or high. Becoming cloudy this evening with 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 13.2 days ago · Detailed Forecast. Tonight. Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Local smoke. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 4. Wed, 6 Sep. A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Local smoke. historical climate data web site is a gateway to information on matters such as past (hourly, daily, monthly and almanac) weather includes: temperature, snow, snow on ground, precipitation, rain, wind speed and direction, heating and cooling degree days, visibility, relative humidity, wind chill and humidex in Canada. FPCN16 CWHX 040800 Forecasts for Newfoundland issued by Environment Canada at 5:30 a.m. NDT Monday 4 September 2023 for today and Tuesday. The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 11:00 a.m. NDT. St. John's and vicinity Avalon Peninsula Southeast. Today..A mix of sun and cloud. Marine Forecasts and Warnings for Canada. Choose a coloured marine region for the latest marine weather. Warning. Watch. Advisory. No warning or watch. Tropical Cyclone Statement. Strong wind warning program start and end dates may vary. More details.Forecast issued: 4:00 PM NDT Thursday 31 August 2023. Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low 7. A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 17.1 day ago · Monthly frequency of precipitation. 52%. Note that more recent Averages and Extremes information for this location may be available. Please visit the Historical Climate Data's Almanac Averages and Extremes page. 02 Sep. Average high. 19.3 °C. Average low. 7.3 °C. Iceberg Limit. Iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near. 4758N 5310W to 4845N 5055W to 5125N 4850W to 5935N 5620W to 6015N. 5500W to 5910N 5025W then eastwards. Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Aug estimated from Quebec near. 5042N 5924W to Newfoundland near 4947N 5750W.Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for St. John's, NL, CA with The Weather Network. 1 day ago · Monthly frequency of precipitation. 52%. Note that more recent Averages and Extremes information for this location may be available. Please visit the Historical Climate Data's Almanac Averages and Extremes page. 02 Sep. Average high. 19.3 °C. Average low. 7.3 °C. Sep 2, 2023 · High 23. Humidex 28. UV index 6 or high. Night. A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 13. Mon, 4 Sep. A mix of sun and cloud. St. John's is the capital and largest city of the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador. It is located on the eastern tip of the Avalon Peninsula on the island of Newfoundland. The city spans 446.04 km 2 (172.22 sq mi) and is the easternmost city in North America (excluding Greenland ). Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network.Alerts. Get current weather alerts across Canada from the Authoritative Source of Weather Alerts 24/7; Environment Canada. Read about the latest events in our weather summaries. Know the risk of lightning strikes with our lightning danger maps. Track hurricanes in motion.6 forest fires burning in N.L. as fire ban implemented in St. John's area Foote said showers should cool things down on the south and west coasts tonight, but lows overnight will still be warm, at ...Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 24 except 19 along parts of the coast. Humidex 29. UV index 5 or moderate. Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 this evening. Low 15 except 11 in low lying areas. A mix of sun and cloud.Aug 11, 2023 · Detailed Forecast. Today. A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21. UV index 6 or high. Tonight. Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. 1 day ago · Low 14. Wed, 30 Aug. Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers over northern sections late in the afternoon. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 5 or moderate. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 22. Humidex 28. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight. A few showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing late this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight.FPCN16 CWHX 040800 Forecasts for Newfoundland issued by Environment Canada at 5:30 a.m. NDT Monday 4 September 2023 for today and Tuesday. The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 11:00 a.m. NDT. St. John's and vicinity Avalon Peninsula Southeast. Today..A mix of sun and cloud.Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 22. Humidex 28. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight. A few showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing late this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight.St. John's is the capital and largest city of the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador. It is located on the eastern tip of the Avalon Peninsula on the island of Newfoundland. The city spans 446.04 km 2 (172.22 sq mi) and is the easternmost city in North America (excluding Greenland ). High 26 except 19 along parts of the coast. Cloudy periods. Low 12. A mix of sun and cloud. High 26 except 18 along parts of the coast. Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Sunny. High 25 except 18 along parts of the coast.Detailed Forecast. Today. A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21. UV index 6 or high. Tonight. Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight.Sep 4, 2023 · St. John's, NL - 7 Day Forecast - Environment Canada Last updated 5:54 AM PDT Wed 6 Sep 2023 St. John's, NL No alerts in effect Current Conditions Past 24 hours Weather Radar Satellite Lightning 14°C °C °F Observed at: St. John's Int'l Airport Date: 8:30 PM NDT Monday 4 September 2023 Condition: Mostly Cloudy Pressure: 101.4 kPa Tendency: Rising Aug 11, 2023 · Detailed Forecast. Today. A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21. UV index 6 or high. Tonight. Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. 1 day ago · Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 66 °F. Scattered clouds. (Weather station: St. John's, Canada). See more current weather St. John's Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures Sep 3 – Sep 9 Lo:56 Sun, 3 Hi:73 12 Lo:56 Mon, 4 Hi:67 9 0.09 Lo:60 Tue, 5 Hi:63 10 0.06 Lo:61 Wed, 6 The highway driving conditions website allows you to keep track of highway construction slowdowns, winter driving conditions and other important transportation factors. 511 Traveler Information System. Construction Slow Downs. Provincial Plow Tracker. Highway Web Cams. Winter Driving Conditions. Winter Driving Conditions. Provincial Plow Tracker. Climate chart - St Johns (Canada) The climate of St. John's is moderately continental, characterized by cold winters, with temperatures often below freezing (0 °C or 32 °F), and mild summers. The city is located on the east coast of the island of Newfoundland, on the Avalon peninsula, and is the capital of the province of Newfoundland and ... Note that more recent Averages and Extremes information for this location may be available. Please visit the Historical Climate Data's Almanac Averages and Extremes page. 06 Sep. Average high. 17.5 °C. Average low. 9.0 °C. Highest temperature (1942-2011) 25.0 °C.Tropical Cyclone Information Statements. No statements currently issued. Visit the Canadian Hurricane Centre to learn more about hurricanes. Feedback. Date modified: 2023-09-03.1 day ago · Forecast issued: 4:00 PM NDT Wednesday 6 September 2023. Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low 19. Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Local amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 26. Note that more recent Averages and Extremes information for this location may be available. Please visit the Historical Climate Data's Almanac Averages and Extremes page. 06 Sep. Average high. 17.5 °C. Average low. 9.0 °C. Highest temperature (1942-2011) 25.0 °C.St. John's, NL Weather. 20:00 Monday. Cloudy 14° Feels like 14° Last Quarter. Illuminated: 74%. Hourly. Overcast skies for the next few hours. Hurricane. FRANKLIN 1.145 mi away. 7 Day.Environment Canada Weather Office. ... St. John’s, NL A1B 4J6. Email: ... Honourable John G. Abbott Mandate Letter Minister’s Office.Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 19. UV index 6 or high. Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13 except 8 in low lying areas. Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 21.Forecast issued: 4:00 PM NDT Wednesday 6 September 2023. Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle overnight. Fog patches. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low 19 except 15 in onshore winds. Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the morning and early in the afternoon.. Metropcs 2 lines for dollar80